Condition of Use for the ITpreneurs Store
1.1. Course Access:
e-Learning and self study courses can be accessed upon completion of purchase, as described in e-Commerce Policy act of our Terms and Conditions. You can purchase a single or multiple licenses for specific course(s).
1.2. License Validity:
Course licenses and exam vouchers are valid for 6 months after purhasing a course. After 6 months, your vouchers expire, and your access to the programs will be ended.
2. e-Commerce Policy:
Transactions are processed through Ogone - payment service and PayPal. When entering confidential information, such as credit card number for a transaction, the information is encrypted using VeriSign SSL Certificate. To view the VeriSign certificate, please click here.
3. Members Policy:
When registering on ITpreneurs Store you will be granted a unique and personal Username and Password, which will allow you to access the courses and reference materials. You accept that your personal Username and Password are for your use only and agree to the following:
- You are responsible for keeping your username and password information confidential, and for any irregularity that might occur from passing on your personal information to third parties.
- You accept that only you, without any other support, will supply the input in your training. If you fail to successfully complete a course / exam you may retake it again; however, additional course fees will be applied.
- You cannot redistribute any material contained within this site. Each e-Learning course/module and reference material is licensed only for your personal and individual use.
ITpreneurs Netherlands BV. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access at any time, without refund of payments, on the presumption or belief of any irregularity regarding your account.
4. Cancelation and Refund Policy:
Cancelation and refund of purchase are only possible under the following conditions:
- In case of technical problems that cannot be resolved within 10 days of reporting of problem and creation of problem ticket.
- Written notice of cancelation is made within 10 days of initial course access and license activation. Requests must be mailed to: email@example.com.
- Cancelation request are made if you only have completed not more than two modules for a specific course / license. You can view your course progress and number of course modules completed on your Campus.
In case of appropriate cancelation and refund request, we will provide you with a full refund or an option for an exchange of a course of equal or greater values. In case of a refund, refunds will be made on the same credit card as in purchase.
Copyright in the website and all its contents, including e-Learning courses, its design, text and graphics and their selection and arrangement, is owned by ITpreneurs Nederland BV. You are allowed to download and print content from the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, broadcast in any media, post on any network computer, duplicate, copy, commercial exploit or transfer this website or its contents without prior written permission. Violation will lead to termination of account and prosecution.
Following is a list of minimum technical requirements for running our e-Learning courses offered on our Online Campus:
Processor: Pentium II (350 MHz) or higher
RAM: 64MB (128MB recommended)
Operating System: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP
Browser: Internet Explorer 4.x or higher (Cookies Enabled)
Plug-Ins: Macromedia Flash Player 5.0 r43 or higher
Other Hardware: 16-bit Sound Card, Mouse, Speakers or headphones
Display Settings: 800x600 minimum (1024x768 recommended)
Internet Connection: If you are experiencing problems in accessing specific course or our learning portal due to firewall restrictions, please contact your network administrator.
7. Contact and Feedback:
For any questions and feedback, please contact us:
ITpreneurs Nederlands - BV
Weena 200, 324-326
3012 NJ Rotterdam,
Tel: +31 (10) 71 10260
Fax: +31 (10) 71 10261